Monday, January 13, 2014

Class Card - January 2014

This is the card we did in class this month I didn't actually use the project club stamps but did use the lovely rose heart stamp that compliments the project club set, both will be available on the website soon.  I used the Spellbinders Scalloped Heart and Heart dies, the rose heart stamp fits lovely.  The background paper I got from Roy.  The lovely flower is from the 'Petal Passion' set ref: 2400065a available on the website, more information about this set soon, I'm going to do a collection of the different flower patterns to show you.  We changed the colour of the brad in class and to finish the card I used large gems in the corners.
Would like to join our project club for just £10 a month then visit our website for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment