Thursday, July 25, 2013

Message from Faye

I know not everyone has Facebook so I thought I'd post this message from Faye.

Hi everyone!! I hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather? I know it's far too hot but soon it'll be cold and we'll complaining again, so I am definitely enjoying it while I can!! Currently Nina is working on our new Christmas designs which is very exciting!! We have a couple of new one's to add to our 'Has beens' range and some to add to the Tufty range too. All of these plus some brand new beautiful designs perfect for your Christmas cards!! J I will post them on here for a sneak preview before they go on our website!! Keep a look out!! J

If you do follow Facebook this message will be of interest to you.

INTRODUCE A FRIEND!!... and you and your friend can win your very own personalized 'Handmade by' stamp and a £5.99 credit for one of our 'Nina Crafts' stamps each.... All you have to do is share this link on your friends page get them to 'LIKE' our page and comment on this post with your names on and both of you will be entered into our draw!! The names will be drawn next Thursday at 2pm when I will announce the lucky winners!!

Why not give it a go, good luck everyone J
and make sure you click the 'like' button on the original message on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment