Monday, January 21, 2013

Football Fanatic - Jackie

What a fantastic launch of the new Nina Crafts designs on Create and Craft last Friday, the show was Nina's first on her own (although dad Roy was waiting in the wings, he'd traveled to Peterborough to make sure Nina was comfortable with how to get there lol).  The show went really well, thank you to everyone who emailed in and thank you to our customers for your support, it is really appreciated.

Nina will be up and running in blog land very soon, so when that happens I will be placing a link from here to her blog.  I haven't got any photos of the cards and projects made by our design team just yet using Nina's new range of stamps, but as soon as I do I will post them.  So for now you will have to put up with the cards I made J

This card I made using the 'Football Fanatic' set of stamps ref: NC008.  Visit my blog for more information about this card ...here
For this set and any other stamps visit our website www.dimensionstamps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment