Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Festive Night by Lantern Light

‘A Festive Night by Lantern Light’ reference number 2400068a is one of the stamp sets that will be on Create and Craft tomorrow, Roy can be seen at 11am, the listings show that he will be on with Martyn, that could be a mad show lol. 

I thought I’d post a selection of cards from the design team, there’s quite a few, so I think they enjoyed making them, I know I did.  I’d like to say sorry at this point about the photos, all the glitter and shiny bits made it a little difficult, and I haven’t done some of these cards justice. When the design team post some of their cards on their own blogs I will add some links from here to their posts.

Sue


Rita
Rita has also used the ‘Word Perfect at Christmas Time’ stamp set ref: 1803063a for the sentiment.


Nina

Kym 
Kym has also used the ‘Grand Word Perfect’ stamp set ref: 1803161a for the sentiment.


Janette 

Janette has also used the ‘Word Perfect at Christmas Time’ stamp set ref: 1803063a for the sentiment.

Elaine

Dot
Dot has also used the ‘Word Perfect at Christmas Time’ stamp set ref: 1803063a for the sentiment.

Dawn

1 comment: