Monday, July 30, 2012

Creative Stamping

These are the cards featured in the current issue (5) of Creative Stamping magazine and the first one can been seen on the front cover, the magazine has actually sold out now but the stamps haven’t.  J
I used the ‘Forever Floral’ ref: 2400061a and the ‘Grand Word Perfect’ ref: 1803062a stamp sets.  The Flower Pot is a Spellbinder die as is the Floral Oval.
For this card I used ‘A Touch of …. Summer’ ref: 0701087a and the ‘Word Perfect’ ref: 1803160a stamp sets. I also used some Angelina Fibres - Shimmering Cobalt Blue and some Fusible Film - Shimmering Peacock for the flower sections.
For this card I used ‘The Occasional Orchid’ ref: 2400066a stamp set. I kept it quite plain and the embossing folder is from Cuttlebug and is called ‘Birds and Swirls’.
The stamps I used for this card are ‘A Touch of … Summer’ ref: 0701087a and ‘Petal passion’ ref: 2400065a. I coloured this card in watercolours.
Thanks for looking

Jackie J

No comments:

Post a Comment